Sunday, 13 May 2012

disclaimer

Well I'm a random Indian guy, who had been fortunate enough to have a reasonably good education and understands or is trying to understand various issues that our country faces or even us as individual citizens face. And this blog is aimed at putting out all my thoughts on paper (not literally but still :)).

I wanted to put this disclaimer upfront to emphasize that all my blog posts will be my own personal thoughts and i don't represents anything or anybody nor i want to offend anybody. And if at all i offend or hurt anybody's feeling i apologize in advance but rest assure it is not intended.

Also I'm not to be held responsible if i get my facts wrong anywhere, I'll try my best to put forward my thoughts based on update facts but a humane error is very much possible.

Rather I'm not to be held responsible at all in any case, so read this or use this blog at your own wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment